Chinook Winds Free Drawing For A Granboard
Chinook winds is doing a free drawing on a Granboard 3 during the Oregon Open
You must be 21 years of age and over to win and participate in the PADA dart tournament, they must get a winner’s circle card from our winner circle and swipe it at the kiosk in the room (once per day). The Winner will be announced around 2pm on Sunday in the convention center. See rules below to be eligible for the drawing.
May 31, 2019 – June 2, 2018
- Eligibility. The PADA Dartboard Kiosk Drawing (the “Promotion”) is open to those 21 years of age or older at the time of entry who are actively participating in the PADA dart tournament. Must have a valid Winners Circle card to enter; membership is free. Employees of Chinook Winds Casino Resort (“CWCR”) are eligible to participate in the drawings.
- Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of CWCR, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion period starts at 8am on May 31, 2019 and ends at approximately 2pm on June 2, 2019.
- How to Enter.
Free Entries: 1 virtual drawing entry ticket for each guest, per day. Guest must swipe their Winners Circle card daily at the kiosk inside the convention center to receive their free entry.
- Drawings and Notification:
Drawing will occur on June 2, 2019 at 2pm.
- Rules of Play.
Promotions/Marketing staff will draw 1 name from the virtual drawing barrel.
Drawing will be conducted at the discretion of the promotions staff in an effort to not interfere with the action of the tournament.
- No mechanically reproduced entries will be permitted.
- All entries become the property of CWCR and will not be returned.
- Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Entry activation is not required.
- All times are approximate.
- Winner will be posted in the convention center.
- Prizes. Prizes include the following:
- (1) One Gran Board 3 Blue valued at $260.00
Please note: The winners of any and all promotional prizes are responsible for any applicable taxes or fees. All prizes are awarded “As Is.” Any costs or repairs become the responsibility of the winners. Items are not redeemable for cash. A W-9 form and A CWCR Winner Data sheet must be filled out for any cash/trip/prize valued at $600 or greater. Winner must present a valid ID and Winners Circle card to claim prize. A valid ID includes any government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport or state ID card.
- Prize Acceptance/Restrictions. Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The winners will be required to provide valid picture identification and a Winners Circle card to claim prize. Prizes are not transferrable or assignable. No substitution allowed except by CWCR, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prizes become unavailable. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign the required documents within the required time period, s/he forfeits prize.
- Release, Publicity, Use of Personal Information. Winners may be asked to allow use of his/her name and likeness for promotions/advertising purposes and announcements. If granted, an additional waiver, or Photo Release, will be filled out.
- General Conditions. CWCR reserves the right to cancel or make changes to this program and deem entries incomplete/ineligible. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, CWCR may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. CWCR reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should an attempt be made, CWCR reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. CWCR’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability and Release. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Chinook Winds Casino Resort, the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians, and their respective promotional partners, prize partners, agents, agencies, and the officers, elected officials, directors and employees of each of them (“the Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion, or acceptance or use of any prize, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or acceptance and use of any prize. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
- Disputes. As a condition of participating in this giveaway, entrants agree that any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this promotion shall be resolved individually, by CWCR. All decisions made by CWCR Management are final.