Open Oregon update due to the COVID 19
As time presses on with uncertainty we have found ourselves asking if we should either postpone or cancel the Oregon Open at the end of May. The PADA board believes that postponement is happening. With many players out of work and can’t afford to attend at this time. And those high risk players that would love to come but can’t take the risk yet. We want to be there for you and make it so every player can attend. With postponing the event, we are trying coordinate with the Casino to get new dates out ASAP. Hopefully we will be in contact with them this next week. I have left messages and sent emails and are waiting to hear back.
When we do you will be the first to know. We hopefully should know by the end on the week.
Thank you for your patience and you will be hearing from us very soon with a definite plan.’