Oregon Open Shirt Orders
We are opening the gates for Oregon Open shirt orders. A lot of people have seen the Oregon Open shirt design and artwork for this year, but here is a chance to glance it again:
As with last year, people have a few more options when pre-ordering shirts – and we’ve even expanded on those options this year! Please read through and glance at the links and shirt styles before placing your order.
- Basic T-shirt Gildan2000 Black: $20.00 – This is the basic t-shirt design with NO pocket. Same price as our default pocketed t-shirt, but available through pre-order only!
- Pocket T-shirt Gildan 2300 Black: $20.00 – This is the default Oregon Open shirt, and will be available at the event in a variety of sizes. If you know you’re going to want one, you can guarantee your size is there by pre-ordering, and we will hold your shirt for you.
- Pocket Sportshirt J436P Black: $27.00 – Our polo style, t-shirt with collar. This shirt is available through pre-order ONLY. NO extras will be at the event!
- Ladies Scoop Neck L1003 Black: $20.00 – This is the traditional ladies style shirt. This shirt is available through “junior” sizes. (see below for sizing chart)
- *NEW* Ladies “Missy-Fit”** V-neck Tee L6405 Black: $20.00 – The new ladies cut. This is a new addition, and may be a preferred style for many female dart players. This is a ladies design/style, but sized in ladies sizes instead of junior sizes. (see below for sizing chart)
Other important pricing info:
Super-sized t-shirts: We will have sizes of shirts available up to XXXL at the event, and any size the shirt is available in through pre-order. Prices for these sizes will be $3 extra for an size beyond XL.
Individual names on front left chest (in RED brush script): $7.00
Sample order: An XXL polo-style shirt with a name printed on it, would be: $27 (polo) + $3 (XXL) + $7 (name) = $37 (for an awesome, personalized shirt to remember this year’s event!)
To place a pre-order for your shirt, please contact Tournament Director Jason Pitzer at 503-936-7279 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org