PADA has Decreased its Boundary and Area Served to Better Meet The Needs of Its Members
The PADA boundary is measured “as the crow flies” in a straight line from the center of the Burnside Bridge
The radius of that circle has been decreased from 30 miles to 25 miles.
The PADA no longer includes the following cities and jurisdictions and does not support venues in these areas:
Alder Creek, Cherryville, George, Dodge, Colton, Molalla, Monitor, Woodburn, St Paul, Dayton, Lafayette, Carlton, Yamhill, Gales Creek, Woodland, Yacolt
Bars of “Interest” in this matter and their distances:
- Katz 21.480 miles — supported
- Diversity Café 21.560 miles – supported
- OBriens 14.2 miles — supported
- Big Apple 12.999 miles — supported
- Silver Star 8.990 miles — supported
- End Zone 27.531 miles – not supported
- Gales Creek Tavern 27 miles – not supported
- Any 2(+) board venue less than 25 miles As the Crow Flies from the center of the Burnside Bridge as determined by the PADA – supported
This change was made to better serve the members of the PADA.