PADA MEMBERS MEETING.
There’s a PADA meeting being scheduled so that members can tell the board how things are going and share ideas. The board will also have some information about the association to share. The meeting will take an hour or 2, it’s up to you as to how long we go. After the meeting we’ll have a blind draw.
Below are some dates we thought would be good for this meeting.
Please vote for the option that’s best for you. You can register your votes on the PADA Facebook page or by sending by sending an email to Vote@PortlandAreaDarts.com. Please vote by next Saturday, August 8th.
Proposed meeting dates
Saturday, August 22 @ 5pm
Saturday, September 6th @ 5pm
Thursday, September 11 @ 7 pm
Here’s the PADA MEMBERS MEETING AGENDA
1. Quick Rule Reviews: Subs (ringer rule), forfeits, Codes of conduct, captains responsibilities
2. Board Roles and Responsibilities
3. Financial Review from the Treasurer
4. Year in review: events (A/B blind draws, BIG, Portland Open, $500 shoots, do you want brings?)
5. Oregon Open review
6. A voice for the members – how do we do this?
7. Questions and concerns