Singles Playoff Brackets, Info
Here are the playoff brackets by division:
The top 4 players in each division qualify for the playoffs, with 1st playing 4th and 2nd playing 3rd in each division. Both the Semis and finals will be played this Thursday (8/11) at the A&L, with the Semi-final matches starting at the normal 7 pm time. Finals will be played when the semifinals conclude.
Score sheets will be there for people to use, and the format will be as follows:
- The player ranking higher in the season standings will be the “home” team, and choose the cork.
- The match will alternate 501 and Cricket two games at a time, and will begin with 501, just like the regular season matches.
- Matches will only last until one player has earned enough legs to win/advance, and do not need to be played out as regular season matches are.
Points needed to win are:
- Division 1 will play until a player reaches 6 legs in the semis and 7 legs in the final.
- Division 2 will play until a player reaches 5 legs in the semis and 6 legs in the final.
- Division 3 will play until a player reaches 4 legs in the semis and 5 legs in the final.
- Division 4 will play until a player reaches 3 legs in the semis and 4 legs in the final.