The PADA Board of Directors Roles Have Been Decided.
News is something we try to keep up to date for you the community, as of the last PADA Board Meeting this past Monday (Aug 3rd, 2015) we now have the roles set and here they are!
· Eric Kristich is our Portland Area Dart Association President
· Tom Harrison has taken the role of Association Vice President*
· Jim Nichols remains League Director
· Shawn Hallbrook remains PADA’s Esteemed Treasurer and Secretary
· Mistymarie “Kit” Wilks-Salguero continues as Director of Communications and has added Marketing to her list of duties.
· Amanda Baasch is our Director of PADA Sanctioned Events
· Tom Harrison will also manage the ADO Sanctioned Events
· Jim Nichols will act as the American Dart Organization Representative
· Nils Nelson (Our newest board member) has decided to aid with the events and other director duties. There is no specific title for his role, but we are very happy to have his aid in our endeavours.
A lot of new things are coming to the Portland Area Dart Community!
On behalf of PADA, and the rest of the board; We are excited to be a part of your dart adventures and successes!
Shoot Well Everyone!
Mistymarie “Kit” Wilks-Salguero
Director of Communications and Marketing
*Tom Harrison has taken the role of Association Vice President – To help with a smooth transition of roles for Eric.